Monday, November 29, 2010

Scrappy Mug Rug Swap- The Holiday Edition- Completed!


I got the most wonderful package in the mail from my friend, Friedazzzzz, in TX. She not only made me one mug rug, she made me 2! And one of them has Nosey Parker on it, isn't it adorable? She's under a tree, with a mouse and some presents, I just love it. AND she included a coordinating mug and a hanging, twisty penguin, such a wonderful and cute set!

The other mug rug is also exquisite, the ornaments on it are pieced and just so perfectly, too! I just love this whole set and my husband was marveling at it, "Even the tissue paper matches" he said, a few times. lol Her quilting and all the little touches she added just make this mug rug a piece of art!

Even the backs are stunning! I love these fabrics she used!

Thank you, Frieda, for making our 2nd mug rug swap such a huge success for me! I just love everything you made for me and sent to me, you are a peach!
I'll have to do another blog post to show you what I sent, I have more trouble using IE with Blogger.... and my computer guy doesn't want me to download Mozilla, which I LOVE. Grrr. This has taken me twice as long as it should have and I got only half of what I wanted to post, to show. lol

6 comments:

sallgood said...

So cute!! Love the kitty!!

Lauren The Artist said...

Oh man, I'm diggin those ornaments!

Jewel said...

Love them! That was a fun swap!

Coffeebean's Dailies said...

Oh Susan, You have found some lovely ladies to swap with! Such talent and creativity! Enjoy these items this season and for many seasons to come!!

O. said...

These are amazing, what a great swap to receive. I wish I had the talent and guts to sign up for one of these mug rug swaps.

Anonymous said...

I saw that you said you like Firefox and not IE. I have NO idea why your computer guy would not want you on IE, my boyfriend runs a computer business and Mozilla is much much much better than IE. It's safer for spyware and virus protection!

Just a friendly tip to try and help you out!