Sunday, December 6, 2009

We have a drawing winner!

The drawing is over for the coffee mug sewing caddy, I used a random number generator (162 was way too many corks to number and besides, Nosey Parker is outside playing and chasing leaves around) and the winner is ...

...

...

BETHANY! Congrats, Bethany! I'll be in touch for your mailing address. I hope you get lots of use out of your new little caddy.



I'd like to thank everyone who participated in my giveaway. If I ever figure out how to make a PDF pattern, I'll do that and get some into my Etsy shop so you can make your own. In the meantime, though, if you didn't win a caddy and want to get one, I made some up this week and they're in my Etsy shop. And they're pretty darn reasonable too, if I may say so myself!

And thanks so much for ALL the great comments about your unusual pets and the stories that went with them, that was a lot of fun to read and I was laughing out loud more times than I can count. You big bunch of nuts! I'm glad to be associating with such fun, kind-hearted peeps. :)

Sorry if you didn't win, I wish I could make you all winners, but if I did that, I'd have to kill myself! lol

No comments: